Microblading will last for around 12 to 18 months. Times can vary from person to person and depend on factors such as exposure to sun, skin type, cosmetic procedures and general lifestyle. Most people return after 12 months for a top up to ensure their brows remain defined.
- The microblading treatment takes around 1 to 3 hours.
- 4 to 6 weeks after the treatment you can return for a touch up, this takes around 1 hour
- Patch test are carried out in the clinic or sent via the post. Patch tests must be completed least 24 hours prior to your treatment.
Patch test sent in the post will come with instructions and a support number in the event you wish to speak to someone.
*We cannot carry out this treatment if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or diabetic.
- Avoid using any skin care products on your brows for at least 10 days after the procedure
- Do not pick or scratch the area under any circumstances
- Apply post cream provided or advised
- Avoid direct sunlight and tanning beds for at least 10 days after the procedure
- Avoid rigorous gym workouts, including swimming and any other form of excise that will cause sweating for at least 10 days after the procedure
- To prevent fading after the healing process apply SPF 30-50 sunscreen to your brows when going into direct sunlight
- Wax, tweeze or have any other form of brow treatment. We prefer to see and work within your natural shape
- Alcohol or substances must not be consumed at least 24 hours before the treatment
Please see the aftercare section for additional information.