We look forward to welcoming you for your microblading treatment at Cricklade Avenue, Streatham.
Before you arrive at your microblading Streatham appointment:
- Stay out of the sun for up to one week prior to your treatment
- Avoid waxing or tinting treatments for up to 3 days prior to your treatment
- Avoid alcohol consumption 24 hours prior to your treatment
Microblading healing process, 7 ~ 10 days:
- Do not apply makeup to your eyebrows
- Do not apply creams to your eyebrows other than those recommended by us
- Avoid picking, scratching or touching your new eyebrows
- Avoid gym workouts that will cause sweating
- Avoid sun beds, swimming pools and saunas
You should not wash your face in water on the day, or day after your treatment
- Permanent makeup is NOT recommended for:
- Those under the age of 18 years
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- A Pacemaker or major heart problems
- Had an Organ transplant
- Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- Used Accutane in the past year
Are you interested in becoming a microblading technician? Well look no further, our microblading eyebrow courses and training will give you the skills to become an eyebrow microblading pro. Take a closer look at our microblading training courses.
Alternatively, you can book your microblading treatment and take a look at our microblading eyebrow costs.