Microblading Eyebrows provide treatments at a number of clinics in and around London.
Before you arrive at your microblading London appointment:
- Stay out of the sun for up to one week prior to your treatment
- Avoid waxing or tinting treatments for up to 3 days prior to your treatment
- Avoid alcohol consumption 24 hours prior to your treatment
Microblading healing process, 7 ~ 10 days:
- Do not apply makeup to your eyebrows
- Do not apply creams to your eyebrows other than those recommended by us
- Avoid picking, scratching or touching your new eyebrows
- Avoid gym workouts that will cause sweating
- Avoid sun beds, swimming pools and saunas
You should not wash your face in water on the day, or day after your treatment
Permanent makeup is NOT recommended for:
Those under the age of 18 years
Pregnant or breastfeeding
Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
Viral infections and/or diseases
A Pacemaker or major heart problems
Had an Organ transplant
Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
Used Accutane in the past year.
Why not learn how to become a microblading technician? We have microblading training courses available across the UK and Dubai that can help you become a great brow artist. Take a look at our microblading training courses.
Or you can take a look at the pricing list and book your microblading eyebrow treatment.