We look forward to welcoming you at our microblading Essex clinic soon.
Before you arrive at your microblading Essex appointment:
- Stay out of the sun for up to one week prior to your treatment
- Avoid waxing or tinting treatments for up to 3 days prior to your treatment
- Avoid alcohol consumption 24 hours prior to your treatment
Microblading healing process, 7 ~ 10 days:
- Do not apply makeup to your eyebrows
- Do not apply creams to your eyebrows other than those recommended by us
- Avoid picking, scratching or touching your new eyebrows
- Avoid gym workouts that will cause sweating
- Avoid sun beds, swimming pools and saunas
You should not wash your face in water on the day, or day after your treatment
- Permanent makeup is NOT recommended for:
- Those under the age of 18 years
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- A Pacemaker or major heart problems
- Had an Organ transplant
- Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- Used Accutane in the past year
Do you want to be an amazing brow artist? We have courses available across the UK and Dubai that will help kick start your career in eyebrow microblading. Start doing something you love today with our microblading training courses.
If you’re just looking for a treatment, you can book your microblading treatment today. Why not take a look at our microblading price list?