We look forward to welcoming you for your microblading treatment at our Hove clinic that serves the Brighton and Hove area.
Before you arrive at your microblading Brighton & Hove appointment:
- Stay out of the sun for up to one week prior to your treatment
- Avoid waxing or tinting treatments for up to 3 days prior to your treatment
- Avoid alcohol consumption 24 hours prior to your treatment
Microblading healing process, 7 ~ 10 days:
- Do not apply makeup to your eyebrows
- Do not apply creams to your eyebrows other than those recommended by us
- Avoid picking, scratching or touching your new eyebrows
- Avoid gym workouts that will cause sweating
- Avoid sun beds, swimming pools and saunas
You should not wash your face in water on the day, or day after your treatment
- Permanent makeup is NOT recommended for:
- Those under the age of 18 years
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- A Pacemaker or major heart problems
- Had an Organ transplant
- Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- Used Accutane in the past year
If you’d like to become a microblading eyebrow technician for yourself then you’ve come to the right place. Microblading Eyebrows don’t only offer microblading treatments, we also have microblading training courses across the UK and Dubai. Find out more today and start your career with our microblading course.
If you would like to find out costs and book a microblading eyebrow treatment with us then take a look at our microblading eyebrows prices.